8.06.2008

Deep Apologies

To The Few Readers of this Blog,
I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for not blogging, at all, for a couple of weeks. Now I could tell you some crazy story about how I was in the African Safari, or had a rare case of the Purple Flurples (it's a kind of parasite that grows in your... well you probably don't want to know...) but I won't do that to you, my loyal readers. No, I'll tell you the god honest truth: I was not aware that anyone even skimmed this site, and the fact that at least one person did read it, surprised me. That reminds me...

When you were younger, did you ever think it would be "cool" to make your own website. So you made a stupid little Freewebs page, and maybe your friends looked at it for a few days? Yes/No? Okay, well, about... 2 to 3 years ago, I made a freewebs page called Kids Publishing because I thought I would be "filling a void" in the internet world, of palces for people to publish their stuff, that wasn't either a come on or a sham. So I made the site and I was very proud of it and I left it on the web to "ruminate."
I'd COMPLETELY forgotten about it's existance when suddenly, about a week ago. I received a submission. My FIRST submission. IN 2 YEARS! (If you go on the site you'll see there are many stories, the first... maybe 8.... are mine under different alias... heheh... I was a clever 11 year old.)
This definately tells you, you really have to be careful about what yo u say on the web. For example if I were to say "GEORGE SCHWARTZ IS A PANSY!!!" on my site, and years later, George sees it, and wants to sue me... maybe he could! (I do not know any George Schwartz's nor do I know any that are pansies. George Schwartz is a pretty bad-ass name, and I don't think there could be a pansy named George Schwartz... but i digress.)
I ended up getting 4, count em', 4 submissions in a matter of a couple of weeks. GAH! I'm so excited I could say GAH!, and in fact i did.

Once again we will be returning to our normal 6 day a week schedule (i don't blog on saturdays).
YOu Can expect to see more Linking, because i like doing that, and i think it helps people really understand what they read (click on them... some of them might be humorous...) .

I leave you with this riddle:
Sean Hannity is in a Bar with Batman, Chuck Norris, Obama, and Truman Burgess. They get into a political argument who wins.

The Answer: No one. Batman Gets eaten by Chuck Norris who goes home sick, Obama Chickens out and sends 60 year old doufus, Truman Burgess and Sean Hannity goes easy on him because he feels bad. But the moral of the riddle is this: If you're Barack Obama, there are MILLIONS of Hannity Fans who want to see YOU get destroyed on Hannity (and I consider myself a democrat!)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Well it's been almost a year now, and in my defense I only found your blog today, but I like it. A lot. I wish you would keep writing because you made my day happier.