7.16.2008

Going Away

This is not much of a post, because it hasn't been much of a day. I slept, until 12:50, woke up, did some laundry, cleaned a little, and then, slept for another two hours... If you've read my earlier post about sleeping late, it's a load of horse exrcrement. For those few who read my blog, I won't be writing tomorrow (fri) the next day (Sat cuz I never write on saturdays) and the next day (sun) sorry for whatever dissapointment this causes. I'm going away. however, I promise to be choc' full of witty anecdotes for mondays blog. For today, I leave you with these questions:

If a Chiken Had Lips, Could it Whistle?

If a Tree Falls in the Forest and No One is there to Hear it, does it make a sound?

If someone posts a blog, but no one bothers to read it, does it say anything?

2 comments:

April said...

I read your blog! And even if I didn't, it still says something.

Adrienne said...

Do chickens have ears?