7.14.2008

Sleeping Late

It's summer time, and that means I'm sleeping later and later. Today, I woke up and it was already 11 o'clock. If you've never slept late before, you should try it. They say that sleeping late is unhealthy, but don't listen to them. If anything, it's healthier! Here's why: Sleeping late, allows you to skip breakfast, and have a larger lunch. EVERYONE knows that breakfast makes people fat. Ever heard of buttermilk pancakes, or BACON!!! These things clog the arteries. By removing this dangerous meal from your diet, you're guaranteed to live 6 more years. However, because you sleep longer, you really only gaing 4 years. (WARNING: Do not Take the Medical Advise of an Adolecent Blogger. Consult Your Doctor Before Making Any Changes To Your Diet!)
Now that you're more fit, your able to enjoy your sleep better. No more getting out of breath from the tossing and turning. You're newfound energy will help you to increase your sleep endurance. Let me tell you, it's not easy. Sometimes I'll wake up in a full sweat. And I just need to lie down to rest. My doctor says this extra exertion of trying to stay asleep may be unhealthy... So for tomorrow's blog I'll tell you all about the health benifits of staying awake forever!

Today's Question: Is it better to really have to go to the bathroom, but be in a situation where you have to hold it, or be free to go to the restroom, and then not be able to go when you get there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like holding it!

<3April.